ACEP Malpractice Insurance
Proper and adequate Malpractice Insurance coverage is essential to your career. It only takes one claim to permanently tarnish your reputation. Ensure your ability to practice is never in jeopardy by having coverage when it matters most.
Benefits of Having a Policy with Us
- We take every claim seriously. You will be protected by our expert claims team that wins 90% of all physician malpractice trials.
Occurrence, Claims-Made and Convertible Claims-Made Coverage
- You have access to the industry’s widest array of coverage options, including occurrence, claims-made, and convertible claims-made.
Pure Consent to Settle
- We will never settle any case without your consent. It’s your money. Your name on the policy. You should be the one making the decisions.
Free Tail Coverage
- We provide free tail coverage for physicians at retirement after just one year of insurance.
Free Cyber Liability Coverage
- We continue to develop options that address emerging issues such as cyber liability ($50,000 already included in your coverage) and optional billing errors and omissions coverage.
Understanding Malpractice Insurance
Malpractice Insurance can be confusing. Below are some resources that will help clarify your basic questions that address key topics related to Emergency Physician Malpractice Insurance.
- Glossary of Malpractice Insurance Terms
- Understanding Malpractice Insurance
- About Malpractice Insurance for the Emergency Medicine Specialty
Protection You Deserve from a Name you Can Trust
Medical Protective, MedPro Group, is Warren Buffett/Berkshire Hathaway’s dedicated healthcare liability solution, and the nation’s highest-rated medical malpractice carrier according to A.M. Best. We have been providing unmatched strength, winning defense, and superior solutions to physicians since 1899, three times longer than our closest competitor.
To get coverage or for more information visit www.acepinsurance.com
call us at 877-285-4445 or email ACEP Insurance Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Auto & Home
As part of our ongoing effort to offer benefits to our members, we’re always looking for savings opportunities to pass along. That’s why we’re
excited to tell you that Liberty Mutual is offering our members a discounted rate of up to 8% off on auto insurance.
In addition to savings, you’ll enjoy excellent service. That’s because Liberty Mutual is a Fortune 100 company that protects millions of people across America, and is the number one provider of auto insurance to organizations like ours.
In business since 1912, Liberty Mutual is an established leader in safety innovation, and their commitment to superior customer service sets them apart from the competition.
We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to save.
or call 1-800-524-9400.
Long Term Care
You create a brighter future. We work to protect it.
Let us help find the right Long-Term Care insurance plan for you, so you can spend time on things that matter the most.
People are living longer these days, but as life expectancies increase, so does the risk of serious health problems that could require long-term care. In fact, at retirement age, 70% of Americans will need long-term care and 40% will enter a nursing home.1 And with the average cost for nursing home care in a semiprivate room equating to more than $82,855 per year, that could literally cost most or all of your life's savings.2
Long-Term Care insurance may not be for everyone. But with soaring healthcare costs, insurance restrictions and the need to stretch retirement savings through more years… it's a good idea to seriously consider this valuable coverage while receiving a member premium discount.
Hagan Barron Intermediaries and Long Term Care Resources work together to provide members with a comprehensive long term care program that gives members the stability and flexibility they need to protect their future. Members also have access to an interactive and educational Long-Term Care evaluation tool to help them make the best decisions for their specific situation.
- To learn more about how members can help protect their assets from the rising cost of long-term care, call 800-358-3795 or visit http://educationcenter.ltcr.com/?id=acep
1 Department of Health and Human Services, National Clearinghouse for Long-Term Care Information, October 2008, www.longtermcare.gov.
2Genworth 2010 Cost of Care Survey, April 2010, www.genworth.com/content/genworth/us/en/products/long_term_care/long_term_care/cost_of_care.html.
The Long-Term Care Resources Network is only available for residents of the United States. Coverage may vary or may not be available in all states.
Long-Term Care Resources
20020 Harper Avenue
Harper Woods, MI 48225
Dental & Vision
Direct Benefits and HBI have joined together to offer American College of Emergency Physicians Vision and Dental insurance through Spirit Dental.
- Plan of choice for Individuals, Seniors and Small Employer
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- No Waiting Periods
- Choose your Own Dentist
- Easy Online Enrollment and Quotes
Get an instant online quote here or call 1-800-620-5010